Thursday, March 15, 2007

TOP SECRET BRIDAL PARTY

The time has finally come. Picking out the bridal party dresses. When going to the bridal shop and picking out dresses I was clueless to what I was looking for or what I might like. Once I tried on all the tops. I ended up picked five or six tops. Believe me this was no easy task. Knowing each member of my wedding party has a different body type and wanting them to have the freedom to choose isn't as easy as I had thought. The Maid of Honor got to choose between two colors and the variety of tops I choose for her. Now comes the Brides Maids. They will get to choose from only the tops I choose for them. Not realizing that they might feel as worried about making a wrong choice as I was when I was trying to find my wedding gown. They want everything to be perfect for me on my big day as much as I do.
So here is what I came up with.
TOP SECRET BRIDAL PARTY: Here is what I want you to do. I want you to surprise me with what you choose as much as I want to surprise you with the wedding gown I picked for my big day. All of you know what color dress you are need to have. Feel free to look at the style top the Maid of Honor choose. Think about what looks great on you and what might look good with what the others have choosen. I plan on calling the Bridal Shop tomorrow to let them know the situation and letting them know about TOP SECRET BRIDAL PARTY PLAN. I will also call my mom to let her know the plan and so the only people who know about what you choose are my mom and the people at the wedding shop. From there we will make it work. I want all of you to have as much fun as I am planning the wedding. I WILL LOVE WHAT EVER YOU CHOOSE.
If any of you have any concerns about this plan feel free to let me know.

REMEMBER HAVE FUN!
THE BRIDE TO BE
CHRISTI

No comments: