Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lesson 101

When planning a wedding set up a time to meet with the wedding party. It 's your day don't let anyone tell you any different. Controlling your day is not a bad thing. See what they all look like in different tops or dresses and tell them what you want. Don't ever tell them you want to be surprised. This will stress you out and cause you to have a melt down. You don't want to look back and regret those blasted words "SURPRISE ME". Once someone puts a deposite down on a dress there is no turning back. You just do alot of praying and have alot of faith that they all choose for the best. All I can do now is take a deep breath and say thank goodness for a personal attendent.


Bride to Be
Christi

1 comment:

c-note said...

I am glad I could help you out! Let me know if there is anything else I can do!