Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our First Road Trip

The month of May was our first road trip. It was to Williamsburg to get a puppy I found from a breeder on KnappCreek.com. The prevoius owner could no longer take care of her.

I hadn't told Josh I was getting a second puppy until two weeks prior to my scheduled road trip. When I got up the courage to ask him to go on the trip with me he said yes. When the day came to leave to get the puppy, we drove in a fury to get to Williamsburg. Once there, we shopped till we dropped. Josh found a cute diaper bag for his sister who was expecting in November. I found some awsome drinking glasses.

When 1:00 came we went to meet my puppy's owner at McDonald's. The day was over and now we had to head home. It was a hot trip and Kiara needed water so we had to pull over to get her cooled off and calmed down. We were at the rest stop for over thirty minutes. It was a rocky start. Once we got home safe and sound she calmed down. Now she is happy and content.

We are in the process of planning another road trip soon. Josh and I will share the event when it happens. Till then Tah Tah Ya all!!!

Bride & Groom To be
Christine & Josh

2 comments:

Damfino said...

Does another road trip = another puppy!?!?

Kiara is an interesting name... very close to Cara... she also needs water and a cool down period on long hot trips.

Does Kiara get scary when she is hungry? Does she shed all over?

Mayhap Kiara and Care are quite similar!!

(I will be punished for this... but it was worth it!)

Yo

Josh & Christi said...

No Kiara does not get to mad only tips her food bowl and barks at the other dog Maddie.