Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How It All Began

I'm sure all of you are on the edge of your seats wanting to know how it all began. How did Josh and Christi meet? Why let me tell you how it all started.

It began on a Sunday April 23, 2006 to be exact. I went to my sister, mom, & aunt's dance recital. There were three recitals that day. At the second recital is when I met Christine. Our first date was April 29th and we met at a local coffee shop in Urbandale. The date lasted a couple of hours. The next date we went on was to a classy joint called Sam & Gabes. After dinner we went to a movie called Friends with money. The food was great the movie was a chick flick.

When the third date rolled around Christi was intorduced to my brother Jed and his girlfriend Cara. It was a Gilmore Tuesday night and Christi brought brownies. It was a very nervous night for Christi. I won't bore you with to many details. By August 23rd I proposed to Christi at Kiwana Park in the gazebo on one knee.

The next thirteen months after the proposal We have alot of planning to do. We plan on sharing alot of ideas with all of you. However; we want our wedding ideas to be a surprise for our friends & family. Stay tuned for more postings soon.


Groom & Bride to be
Josh & Christi

No comments: