Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bridezilla

I realize it's been a while since we have posted anything. Since it's only four months until the big day right now things seem to be at a stand still. I thought this would be a good time to thank my brides Maids, Maid of Honor and Personal Attendent for being so patient with me.

I may be quite but I learned during this time I have been a major control freak. This was made aware to me when the Bridal Shop called me Bridezilla. I didn't think I was that bad. I guess it's true what they say it's all ways the shy one's that are the worst.

All of you have been so wonderful and understanding. I really appreciate the patience you have had with me. I have changed my mind so many times during the wedding planning and the melt downs have been out of control! I am so surprized all of you are still sticking around to celebrate our wedding day. I hope all of you haven't been to disappointed.

Before I close below are the wonderful people who have been so patient with me.

Alla....Maid of Honor
Holly...Brides Maid
Caryn...Brides Maid
Amanda...Brides Maid
Cara...Personal Attendent

Thank You for sticking around!


Bride To Be
Christine

1 comment:

Damfino said...

They actually called you a Bridezilla?

Screw them!!! That is so rude!

I would have lit my dress on fire in front of them and then rubbed the ashes into their judgemental faces...


but that is just me.